Secureworks has launched a global partner program to give resellers and referral partners a streamlined and profitable way to meet the growing customer demand for cybersecurity.
Core elements of the program include standardized deal registration, a new partner portal, and clear rules of engagement. The program is designed to be simple and flexible, without quotas and tiering.
Partner benefits are based on competencies and performance levels and include:
- Base rebates – Earn predictable rebates, where permitted, based on qualified revenue beginning with the first increment earned.
- New business discount – Receive extra discounts for signing up customers net new to Secureworks.
- Marketing Development Funds – Request proposal-based MDFs, where permitted, based on business need and subject to approval.
- Online partner portal – Receive access to sales and marketing resources, training, deal registration and a comprehensive content library for staying on the cutting edge of the cybersecurity marketplace.
- Education and training – Access a pathway to earning competencies through an online portal.
Products and services available through the partner program include the Secureworks software-driven Red Cloak threat detection and response (TDR) application, managed detection and response (MDR) solution and incident management retainer for proactive and emergency incident response. Solutions available through the partner program may vary by region.