Announcing the 2021 Visionary Spotlight Awards
Select from 3 awards categories below!
Nominations Open: January 11, 2021
Deadline for entry: April 30, 2021
The annual VSA competition highlights both channel and service provider innovation in communications. The awards honor outstanding products, services and deployments across numerous categories.
Editors from Beka Business Media as well as a panel of judges from independent industry resources will award nominations based on a set of evaluation criteria including overall innovation, future industry impact of the nominated product or service, creativity and feature set differentiation, and ease of use and interoperability.
Award winners will exemplify the communications industry’s overall level of rapid innovation. Winning entries will show off a cornucopia of opportunities for channel partners to boost their roles as trusted providers for business success.
The 2021 Visionary Spotlight Honorees will be recognized with an official media introduction, including a magazine feature in the May/June 2021 issue of ChannelVision Magazine, and a series of online spotlights.
Please contact Gerald Baldino at email@example.com or call him directly at (561) 465-3983 with questions and for more information.
- Best Emerging Technology Breakthrough 2021
- Channel Deployment of the Year 2021
- Channel Program of the Year 2021
- CSP Communications Deployment of the Year 2021
- CSP Network Infrastructure Innovation of the Year 2021
- Digital Transformation
- Top Innovation Award 2021
- Best International Internet Solution
- Contact Center/ CCaaS
- Cloud Computing
- End User Portal
- Enterprise Mobility
- Hosted PBX
- International Deployments
- Managed Services
- Multi-location Deployments
- Private Line
- SaaS and Cloud Applications
- SD-WAN and SD-Branch
- SIP Trunking
- Software Defined Interconnection
- Unified Communications/ UCaaS
- Vertical Markets and Deployments
- Video Conferencing
- Wi-Fi and Fixed Wireless
Service Provider Technology
- Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Back Office and OSS Innovation
- Cloud Computing and Data Center Innovation
- Content/Media Delivery and Enablement
- Emerging Markets Deployment
- Green Communications Deployment
- Most Responsive Supplier Channel Team
- OTT Applications
- Partner portal
- Rural and Underserved Connectivity
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN)/Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Telecom Legal/Regulatory
- Wholesale Broadband and Capacity