AireSpring, a global managed services provider and large, channel-only, next-generation aggregator specializing in managed IT, network services and unified communications, has announced a partnership with Jenne Inc., a premier value-added technology solutions distributors and cloud services brokerage. The partnership enables AireSpring to expand its managed IT services and cloud solutions offerings to a wider range of customers as well as provide Jenne’s partners with access to AireSpring’s advanced technology and expertise.
The relationship will enable Jenne’s partners to provide AireSpring’s global connectivity solutions and managed technology services such as SIP Trunking, Microsoft Teams Direct Routing, Managed Global SD-WAN, and SASE to their multilocation enterprise partners.
Jenne Cloud Services Brokerage offers agents access to solutions, such as unified communications as a service (UCaaS), network and cloud security, connectivity, SIP trunking, storage and disaster recovery. These solutions are supported by Jenne’s knowledgeable technology solutions experts.
AireSpring’s partner program offers Jenne sales partners and their clients:
- Channel-Only Commitment – AireSpring is a 100 percent channel with no competing direct sales team. AireSpring’s sales engineers and channel managers co-sell and assist partners in closing deals.
- Financial Stability – AireSpring has been operating as a family-owned, debt-free, and profitable business for more than two decades.
- Evergreen Commissions and Spiffs on Renewals – AireSpring boasts an industry-leading pricing and compensation program with evergreen commissions paid on time every month.
- Real-Time Quotes – AireSpring offers real-time online sales proposal tools through its AgentSTAR portal, which also provides commissions, order tracking and customer information.
- Reliable & Diversified Network – AireSpring’s geo-redundant SIP network provides diversity and supports disaster recovery options and solutions, ensuring business continuity for partner clients.
- Single Point of Contac – AireSpring customers have a single company and dedicated point of contact for all their technical and support needs and only one bill.
- Free AIRECARE – AireSpring’s 24/7 advanced account self-service portal enables customers to access account information, review billing, submit support requests, re-route toll-free numbers in real-time, manage DIDs and get traffic reports in one place.
- 24/7 Monitoring – AireSpring offers 24/7/365 proactive wide area network (WAN) monitoring by AireSpring’s network operations center (NOC) staff to pinpoint and fix potential issues before they become problems.
- AireSpring Advantage Support – AireSpring treats orders like projects, providing coordinators, managed services engineers, account managers, and escalation contacts up to AireSpring’s CEO.
Partners can learn more about the AireSpring-Jenne partnership by visiting AireSpring at ITEXPO in both Booth #547. Partners can request a meeting at the event by contacting email@example.com.
To become a partner, visit AireSpring at https://airespring.com/become-a-partner/, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +1.888.389.2899.