Aryaka has expanded its portfolio of managed SD-WAN offerings, delivered via the company’s newly branded SmartServices platform.
Expanding beyond its flagship SmartConnect offering that delivers connectivity-as-a-service, Aryaka introduced four additional “as-a-service” offerings that include network and application acceleration, multi-cloud networking, managed security and actionable insights.
The comprehensive portfolio includes:
- Aryaka SmartConnect – Connectivity as-a-service offering with global and new regional offers, last mile and HybridWAN;
- Aryaka SmartOptimize – Network and application acceleration as-a-service featuring TurboNet and TurboApp;
- Aryaka SmartCloud – Managed multi-cloud networking as-a-service for public clouds, SaaS providers and partner clouds;
- Aryaka SmartSecure – Security as-a-service including managed firewall offering and network function virtualization (NFV) capability for pureplay firewall products; and
- Aryaka SmartInsights – Actionable insights-as-a-service powered by MyAryaka cloud portal.
All of Aryaka’s service offerings can be managed, orchestrated and monitored globally with its industry leading SmartManage offering that includes global NOCs, 24 X 7 customer support, and global service level agreements (SLAs).
Aryaka is now taking its premier global SD-WAN offering and making it available for “regional” deployments with optional application acceleration technology. With pre-defined regional clusters and points-of-presence, for the first time Aryaka is offering an affordable, fully managed regional WAN that delivers the same quality of experience as its global SD-WAN offering. Customers choosing regional offers can seamlessly upgrade to a global SD-WAN with no disruption, according to the company.
Aryaka is also announcing a service focused on managed security for SD-WAN deployments. Leveraging its network function virtualization (NFV) architecture and its security capabilities on the ANAP secure converged edge, the first offering will integrate VNF from Palo Alto Networks and extend to other vendors in the coming months.
Aryaka’s SmartConnect global SD-WAN is available now. SmartConnect regional and HybridWAN offerings will be generally available in 1Q20. The fully packaged versions of Aryaka’s SmartOptimize, SmartCloud and SmartInsights, as well as Aryaka’s SmartSecure managed firewall as-a-service, will be generally available in 1Q20.
To learn more about today’s news, Aryaka is hosting the webinar: “A Cloud-First SD-WAN – The Why, the What, and the How” at 1:00 p.m. PST on Wednesday, November 20.
To register, click here.