Auth0 today announced significant momentum for its partner program with the addition of partners from key regions around the world.
Auth0’s newest partners include:
- Globant – Global, digitally-native systems integrator focused on digital and cognitive transformation;
- NetBR – Identity software integrator and Auth0’s first partner in Brazil;
- Versett – Digital strategy consultancy and Auth0’s first partner in Canada;
- Nixu – Holistic European cybersecurity services company with operations in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Benelux and Romania; and
- Soft Strategy – Consulting firm specializing in digital trust and Auth0’s first partner in Italy.
Known for its comprehensive, developer-friendly documentation, Auth0 is strengthening its focus on technology training and enablement for partners, most notably through the launch of its new Partner Portal. Auth0 partners can use the portal to find the latest news, content and training materials, or register a new opportunity directly. Auth0 also recently launched an AWS-focused microsite to promote its availability on AWS Marketplace.
To lead the continued growth of the program globally, Bill Lapcevic has joined the company as VP of business development.