Boomi, an intelligent connectivity and automation leader, announced international and North America winners of its 2023 Partner Awards, recognized at the Silicon Valley Boomi Partner Summit in Menlo Park, Calif. The awards recognize innovative partners who successfully leverage their Boomi relationship to accelerate business outcomes for customers.
Winners were selected based on how they used the breadth of the Boomi platform to enable creativity and innovation, scope and complexity, and environmental or social impact.
Boomi SVP of Global Alliances and Channels Dan McAllister said, “Our valued partner ecosystem helps organizations optimize critical business processes to unlock the power of intelligent connectivity and automation, helping them address today’s ever-changing business challenges.”
This years’ winners by category include:
- Worldwide Partner of the Year – Deloitte
- Worldwide Growth Partner of the Year – Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Worldwide Practice Excellence Partner Of The Year: – nfosys
- North America Systems Integrator (SI) Partner of the Year – OSI Digital Inc.
- North America Technology Partner of the Year – Solace
- North America Growth Partner of the Year – Integration Appliance, Inc.
- Teaming Global Systems Integrator (GSI) Partner of the Year – Accenture
- Teaming SI Partner of the Year – Slalom
- Teaming GSI Partner of the Year – Cognizant
- Innovation Partner of the Year – PortaOne Inc.
As a global SaaS company, Boomi offers end-to-end intelligent automation solutions that enable modern, digital organizations to accelerate business outcomes. The company serves approximately 20,000 customers, has a worldwide network of approximately 800 partners and works with the largest hyperscaler cloud service providers.
To learn more about Boomi’s partner program, or to find a partner from Boomi’s global ecosystem, visit https://boomi.com/partners/.
For more information, visit https://boomi.com.