Cambium Networks, a global provider of wireless networking infrastructure, announced a new ConnectedPartner program that enables managed service providers (MSP) to offer solutions with highly reliable, multi-gigabit wireless edge technology.
The package of benefits makes it easy for MSPs to procure, install and manage tenant accounts and integrate their services. In addition, MSPs can extend their wireless service offering to campus area networks without the complexity of fiber buildouts or the interference issues associated with outdoor Wi-Fi mesh architectures by using Cambium Networks’ comprehensive portfolio of fixed wireless broadband and Wi-Fi networking solutions.
“MSPs and IT service providers (ITSPs) are strategically important to every enterprise,” said Ron Ryan, senior vice president of global channels at Cambium Networks. “Companies of all sizes migrate to service providers who consistently deliver reliable connectivity. Our goal is to make it easy for our partners to offer superior service at competitive prices.”
In addition to the benefits of the Cambium Networks ConnectedPartner Program, partners in the MSP program realize additional benefits, including:
- Special discounts – MSP members have immediate access to discount pricing on Cambium Networks Enterprise solutions
- Market Development Funds – MSP members can take advantage of market development funds provided by Cambium Networks to build their practice
- Financial information – with a display of recurring cost and special MSP discounts to expand the business
- Dedicated technical support – an MSP support desk that knows members and the MSP business model
- Training and tools – Software planning tools for MSPs and online sales and technical certification training
- Input to development roadmap – through participation in Cambium Networks’ MSP advisory forum
- Expanded portfolio – extend services offering by adding multi-gigabit fixed wireless capabilities for campus area networks.
Cambium MSP partners can enhance their offerings with multi-gigabit wireless connectivity for campus networks without the inference issues of Wi-Fi mesh or the many challenges of fiber. The 802.11ay based 60 GHz cnWave fixed wireless portfolio can be deployed in a mesh configuration on low roof tops, sides of buildings or street furniture to deliver highly reliable, high-performance connectivity over typical campus environments.
In addition, a mesh configuration also enables connectivity around corners (normally line of sight is required for fixed wireless deployments). The cnMaestro X network management system, running the cloud, can be used to manage the Wi-Fi and campus area fixed wireless network.
Cambium Networks’ full range of fixed wireless broadband solutions are available through its global network of partners.