When the Cloud Conventions 2021 virtual trade expo opens May 12-14 it will feature five unique pavilions for content and networking to address transformation in the channel due to the pandemic.
Each pavilion will feature speakers, sessions, panel discussions, sponsors, and networking lounges to provide information and strategies for channel professionals in the telecom/cloud, hosted voice, connectivity, IT, MSP and mobility industries.
- The Industry Insights pavilion helps attendees explore new business combinations, emerging buying models, industry trends and accelerated changes.
- Digital Transformation showcases new and innovative ways for companies to engage digitally in their journey to buy services and how channel sellers can adapt and change to relate to buyers.
- Corporate Wellness addresses the personal aspects of burnout from the long-term effects of the Pandemic, ways to get in better balance and strategies to re-energize your team.
- The Marketplace features industry insiders from healthcare, restaurants, logistics, education, and professional services to focus on technologies they adopted in the past year and what they intend to use in the future.
- Business Growth provides new ways to attract customers, sell more to the ones you have, and position yourself as a trusted advisor.
Attendance at Cloud Conventions 2021 is free to qualified industry professionals. Exhibitors and attendees can sign up at Cloud Conventions 2021.
Attendees can engage in forums, roundtable discussions, participate in networking events, register for prizes and access live or on-demand content.