Collibra, a data intelligence company, announced winners of the Collibra Partner of the Year Awards. Presented at Data Citizens ’22, the awards recognize leading technology and services organizations for their commitment to joint customer success, expertise in Collibra’s solutions, and track record of delivering value for customers throughout their digital transformation journeys.
Winners of the Collibra Partner of the Year Awards include:
- Global Partner of the Year: Accenture
- Global Systems Integrator of the Year: Deloitte
- Global Cloud Partner of the Year: Google Cloud
- Global Technology Partner of the Year: Snowflake
- Regional Systems Integrator of the Year, North America: First San Francisco Partners
- Regional Systems Integrator of the Year, EMEA: Kubrick
- Regional Systems Integrator of the Year, APAC: Billigence
- Rising Star Partner of the Year: Matillion
“It’s an honor to congratulate Collibra’s Partner of the Year Award winners for their continued commitment to solving customer challenges and delivering business value as part of the Collibra ecosystem,” said Lamia Megdiche, SVP, Partners & Alliances for Collibra. “Our strong partner program delivers cutting-edge solutions through the combined efforts of our people and technology. I’m looking forward to continuing these close partnerships through our next phase of growth.”
The Collibra Partner Program offers iteg rated solutions to customers, making it easier for them to discover, access, collaborate, trust and execute on data-driven insights. Through prescriptive certification, programmatic coaching and account management, the program provides partners with dedicated resources and unparalleled access and support to make joint customers more successful.
Visit the Collibra Partner Program for more information.
Learn more about Data Citizens ’22.