CYTRACOM announced its ControlOne platform is available to channel partners in Canada and the United States. The cloud-based, secure network platform unifies connectivity and security with simplicity and transforms how MSPs build, manage and secure modern cloud networks.
“Businesses increasingly turn to MSPs to securely connect the distributed workforce, and the reality is that the tools available today for MSPs are numerous yet leave much to be desired,” said Zane Conkle, co-founder and CEO of CYTRACOM. “Unintegrated point solutions drive more complexity than benefit. ControlOne greatly simplifies complex network configuration and delivers unified security policies and enforcement to support the modern MSP and solve for the network security needs of businesses. This is the solution MSPs have been waiting for and SMBs need.”
Early access partners who beta tested CYTRACOM’s ControlOne platform called out the simplicity and sophistication within the solution. They were impressed by the business and technical benefits integrated into the unified platform. These features save MSPs time, money and talent, and empower them to easily set and control processes with a simple click to standardize security practices at scale for SMBs.
Components of ControlOne’s platform include:
○ Software Defined Perimeter – Visually build, deploy, and manage corporate networks, public cloud connectivity and SD-WAN without legacy edge appliances.
○ Secure Remote Access – VPN alternative that delivers always-on connectivity and eliminates lateral attack vulnerabilities.
○ Zero Trust Security – Minimize the attack surface with Zero Trust Network Access and Device Posture Check (DPC).
○ Unified Threat Management (UTM) – Comprehensive unified threat management including cloud firewall, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and web content filtering.
○ Actionable Intelligence – Enriched event attribution and intuitive reporting deliver unparalleled visibility across the entire network and security stack.
○ Security Posture Management – Continuously enforce network security policies, prevent configuration drift, and ensure third party compliance.
“MSPs are the default choice of growing businesses who seek to leverage technology and stay safely connected. Solutions focused on the unique needs of MSPs are critical to their success, and CYTRACOM is proud to serve the MSP channel exclusively,” said John Tippett, COO, CYTRACOM. “With ControlOne, CYTRACOM is again delivering for MSPs just like we initially did for voice, now in networking and security—bringing everything together into one, easy-to-use platform that puts the MSP in control and gives the client an incredible experience.”
For information about ControlOne visit www.cytracom.com.