Rajant Corporation, a pioneer of kinetic mesh wireless networks, has acquired Reios SRL to form as Rajant Italia SRL, which offers a suite of IoT solutions. The Rajant kinetic mesh-enabled Reios IoT platform provides fast and easy-to-deploy automated operational intelligence.
“For Reios, becoming part of Rajant represents a major stride forward. It confirms our substantial investments and dedication to making our IoT platform cutting-edge and reliable,” said Massimo Viglione, CEO at Reios. “It opens a new internationalization chapter for us through Rajant’s global channel partners. Within Rajant, Reios provides an end-to-end solution for seamless data collection from the field and streamlined operational monitoring, unlocking even greater value and insights for all Rajant customers and partners worldwide.”
With Rajant Reios, customers can collect and monitor data with a single, open and flexible IoT platform across a Rajant kinetic mesh wireless network. Reios brings intelligent insights to all facets of an operation through devices that support the platform’s different applications:
- Smart Lighting – Energy-efficient, cost-saving optimized illumination that enables sophisticated IoT applications and services throughout the covered space.
- sTrack – Real-Time Locating System (RTLS) to monitor staff’s health and safety on the worksite, as well as to track equipment and valuable materials anywhere for cost optimization management and security.
- IoT BMS – Flexible and responsive building management system (BMS) for indoor environmental human comfort and security while decreasing energy usage.
- sDesk – Activity-based IoT office resources that evolve with workforce needs and policy changes while improving comfort and lowering operational costs.
- Smart Picking – Integrated visual aid for simplified semi-automated warehouse operations to improve order fulfillment, staff safety, and revenue returns.
“This is a great opportunity for our worldwide channel to deepen its stronghold to offer customers solutions for IoT using Rajant kinetic mesh,” said Robert Schena, CEO and co-founder of Rajant. “We welcome this extension of our product portfolio and global footprint within Italy.”