RingCentral Inc., a provider of global enterprise cloud communications, video meetings, collaboration and contact center solutions, announced ranks first and highest for growth in the 2020 Frost Radar UCaaS Market Report from Frost & Sullivan for the second year in a row.
Frost Radar is an annual North American hosted IP telephony and UCaaS Radar report, which delivers analysis of 30 providers on their growth and innovation leadership, notable accomplishments in the past year, and prospects for success based on their technology development roadmaps and effective go-to-market strategies.
RingCentral was also ranked as the number one market share leader in a separate report issued by Frost & Sullivan focused on growth opportunities in the UCaaS market.
“In both 2019 and 2020, RingCentral retained its market share lead with high growth rates propped up by a robust feature set including mobility and video meetings; strong push into strategic partnerships and channels; and accelerated penetration upmarket,” said Elka Popova, global vice president for Connected Work, Frost & Sullivan. “In 2020 RingCentral captured the opportunity to enable remote working with compelling offerings (e.g., free trials), which drove traction in healthcare, education and government organizations, among other industry verticals.”
The 2020 Frost Radar UCaaS report highlights key strengths for RingCentral, including:
- Continued expansion of product capabilities centered on mobile workers and distributed organizations enabling RingCentral to cater to the growing number of people working from anywhere
- An enterprise-grade phone system with a broad set of UC features
- The RingCentral Global Office solution that caters to multinational businesses
- Collaborative, multi-modal user experience, with team messaging, video meetings, cloud phone system, SMS, global coverage, open integration platform, and analytics
- Flexible cloud technology and an open platform that enable rapid innovation and cost-effective scalability
- An extensive and expanding feature set that addresses diverse and evolving user needs
- Open platform and a broad set of APIs enable businesses to directly impact business processes and build a large ecosystem of ISV partners