SecurityScorecard announces today partner-focused managed cyber risk services designed to help customers operationalize third-party cyber risk management. SecurityScorecard combines its platform and experts to solve the third-party cyber risk puzzle.
“Many CISOs are challenged with manual third-party risk approaches that are inconsistent and focused on checkbox compliance. Customers consistently shared that they need a way to operationalize third- and fourth-party cyber risk management,” said Aleksandr Yampolskiy, CEO and co-founder of SecurityScorecard. “Today, SecurityScorecard is meeting that customer needs. The next evolution of security ratings will focus on operationalizing cyber risk management and threat intelligence to directly impact our customers’ ability to deliver on their mission.”
SecurityScorecard’s offering is unique as it combines managed cyber risk services with a battle-tested product suite of solutions.
With more than 3,000 customers worldwide, SecurityScorecard Managed Cyber Risk Services was developed with customers and will be delivered by partners to achieve strategic business and security outcomes, including:
- Identifies and mitigates third-party cyber risk – Dynamically discovers risk across a customer’s attack surface, including their third- and fourth-party ecosystem, to reduce the risk of a compromise dramatically. Verifies that vendors’ vulnerabilities or other security issues are remediated.
- Addresses cybersecurity skills gap – Improves the capacity of customers’ security teams. SecurityScorecard works hand-in-hand with customers or through partners to deliver the strategic and tactical capabilities needed to maximize the value of the SecurityScorecard platform.
- Manages third- and fourth-party risk portfolio – Continuous monitoring, investigation, and analysis of risk indicators with centralized threat intelligence. Proactively identifies cyber threats across a customer’s unique attack surface. Manages alerts for customers.
- Makes security ratings more actionable – Incorporates business context to drive decisions. Deploys best practices to improve security posture. Proven playbooks proactively protect customers and support incident response if an incident occurs.
- Verifies contract compliance – Streamlines contract security compliance through a defensible, traceable process. Proactively manages vendor communication, questionnaires, and escalation management.
- Tracks issues resolved – Measures results based on trusted analysis, timely delivery, and empowering guidance. Estimates time saved to demonstrate return on investment.
- Enhances board reporting – Effectively communicates third-party cyber risk and benchmarks against peers. Customers also have the flexibility to run their own research, reports, and investigations.
- Delivers peace of mind – Ensures customers’ third-party risk management program is handled by the best and brightest minds in the industry. SecurityScorecard solves complex customers’ challenges by evaluating, improving, and implementing their third-party cyber risk programs.
SecurityScorecard Managed Cyber Risk Services are connected to the SecurityScorecard Platform, allowing drill down into specific portfolios, companies, findings, and issues. Built on an API-first architecture, data can be directly ingested into their own security stack and reporting tools or integrated into their preferred MSSP or services provider to achieve improved security and business outcomes.
SecurityScorecard’s partner-focused managed services approach enables customers to leverage SecurityScorecard experts and an ecosystem of service delivery partners. This approach amplifies the benefits of the SecurityScorecard platform, gaining the economic benefits of scale and further enhancing customer relationships with service providers.
In addition, partners that leverage the “Powered by SecurityScorecard” brand will deliver the fastest time to value to their customers and ensure they are providing the gold standard of service based on SecurityScorecard’s decade of experience in third-party cyber risk management.
The offering will be available to customers by the end of the year. Organizations interested in SecurityScorecard Managed Cyber Risk Services can sign up for an invitation by clicking here and scheduling time with a solutions consultant through Thursday at BlackHat USA 2023, at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
Partners interested in SecurityScorecard Managed Cyber Risk Services should contact the alliances’ team by clicking here or contact their partner relationship manager. Existing customers can reach out to their account manager.