TBI has significantly expanded their portfolio this year, including the addition of several new emerging cloud providers.
The most recent providers added to TBI’s portfolio include:
- Armor – Security provider focused on data and application protection in private, public and hybrid cloud environments
- CommandLink – Provider of UCaaS, CCaaS, SD-WAN, security, managed services and a proprietary SaaS platform
- CyberSafe – MSSP offering SOCaaS, managed detection and response, and containment solutions
- Dialpad – Provider of cloud-based conferencing, contact center and hosted voice
- HughesNet – Provider of broadband satellite services
- Inteliquent – Voice infrastructure provider offering SIP trunking and UCaaS
- LinkAmerica – Managed services provider specializing in IoT solutions
By giving partners access to more best of breed providers, TBI has opened up greater opportunity for partners to grow their offerings with more solution options and greater resources from providers.