TBI, a national technology brokerage firm, announced the additions of SurgCX and Dataprise to its supplier portfolio.
The core focus of SurgCX is to assist and compensate partners on the hardware component of each cloud deployment, specifically around UCaaS and data center service sales. Dataprise is a premier managed services and security supplier for strategic CIOs & IT leaders.
SurgCX provides IT hardware experts for clients to use at their disposal, This allows partners more time to focus on finding their next high-margin service opportunity, resulting in higher commissions.
SurgCX solutions can help solve supply chain hardware procurement challenges for TBI’s partners by offering:
- New and refurbished voice hardware
- New and refurbished and secondary/grey market IT hardware
- New data center hardware/data center equipment refresh
- Voice and IT hardware buybacks
Dataprise delivers managed cybersecurity, network, infrastructure, cloud, mobility, and end-user support to organizations across the United States. Its solutions cater to strategic buyers of IT that value a cyber-led, tightly integrated IT infrastructure, manageable via a single pane of glass. Dataprise brings a solution set to channel partners that includes:
- Managed cybersecurity solutions that include endpoint detection and response (EDR) and managed detection and response (MDR). These solutions are supported by their U.S.-based security operations center (SOC) and incorporate SIEM, SOAR, patching and cybersecurity assessments.
- Managed data protection and disaster recovery-as-a-service (DRaaS) with enhanced data protection to safeguard backups against ransomware.
- Managed infrastructure with server, storage, network and endpoint management that easily scales.
- Cloud expertise to deliver Azure cloud migration, management, and fully managed cloud solutions.