8×8 Inc., an integrated cloud communications platform provider, announced it is experiencing strong channel momentum and growth driven by the 8×8 integrated cloud contact center and communications product.
8×8’s channel-first strategy, centered around the global 8×8 Open Channel Program, is helping channel partners meet the increasing demand for cloud solutions that allow mid-market, enterprise and public sector organizations to optimize employee and customer engagement.
The 8×8 Open Channel Program ensures every member of 8×8’s channel community, from Master and Sub Agents to Value Added Resellers (VARs), has the necessary resources to grow its customer base, build new revenue streams and increase profits.
For the third quarter of fiscal 2021 ended December 31, 2020, 8×8 reported continued global channel success as partners turned to the 8×8 integrated contact center and communications platform to deliver exceptional value for their customers. Highlights from 8×8’s third quarter include:
- Channel bookings grew 64 percent year-over-year and represented 64 percent of new bookings.
- Channel partners drove eight of the top ten deals, and enterprise Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) growth of 46 percent.
- Globally across all regions, the 8×8 channel delivered its highest new bookings quarter on record.
- United Kingdom channel partners were instrumental in 8×8’s success with the U.K. public sector, with the customer base nearly doubling year-over-year.
- The number of partners selling the 8×8 integrated contact center and communications platform grew by more than 38 percent year-over-year.
- 8×8 Blitz Day events achieved more than 6X pipeline growth for channel partners.
Some of the new VARs joining the global 8×8 Open Channel Program include:
- Intelesys, headquartered in Ontario, California.
- Intelliworx, headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
- Lantana Communications, headquartered in Arlington, Texas.
- Maverick Networks, headquartered in Pleasanton, California.
- Morgan Birgé and Associates, headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
- MVDconnect, headquartered in Mason, Ohio.
- NTS Comms, headquartered in Oldbury, U.K.
- Nuvola Distribution, headquartered in Reading, U.K.
- Strategic Group, headquartered in Newcastle, Australia.
- VortalSoft, headquartered in Somerset, New Jersey.