AireSpring has announced the addition of three new members to its interconnected carrier lineup, expanding the portfolio options for its channel partners. New partnerships are now in place for Frontier Communications, Zayo Ethernet Networks and Lightower Fiber Networks, with more suppliers expected to be announced soon.
The added carriers bring the total portfolio to more than 18 providers, along with multiple SD-WAN vendors.
- Frontier supplies advanced carrier-grade Ethernet services across its 29-state footprint. The fourth largest ILEC in the country, Frontier’s expanded service offers speeds up to 1Gbps.
- Zayo, a Tier 1 Ethernet network, is the second most-peered network in North America. It enhances AireSpring’s nationwide Ethernet access connectivity with more than 23,000 fiber lit buildings. Zayo has the ability to reach more than 200 direct internet peering points.. Zayo is available for a range of AireSpring products, including managed connectivity with QoS, SD-WAN, managed failover and business internet.
- Lightower is a provider of all-fiber, high-performance Ethernet, with a network that covers 33,000 route miles across the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest. It offers connectivity to more than 15,000 service locations.
Instant pricing and availability information on all three new carriers is available to channel partners in AireSpring’s QuoteSpring online quoting tool, for the following roster of AireSpring products:
- Internet (no Cloud or Voice)
- Managed Connectivity w/QOS (incl. Internet)
- Managed Connectivity w/QOS (no Internet)
- SD-WAN (with Cloud/Voice)
- SD-WAN (no Cloud or Voice)
- Managed Failover – Public
- Managed Failover – Managed Connectivity w/QOS
“These advanced Ethernet carriers offer our customers greater choice than ever, and demonstrate AireSpring’s 100-percent commitment to exclusively serving our channel partners with a growing inventory of fiber lit buildings across the country,” said Daniel Lonstein, AireSpring COO. “We are excited to add these three leading providers and will announce more in the coming weeks.”