The Alliance of Channel Women, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to accelerating the growth of female leaders in the technology channel, has announced the winners of the 2020 LEAD Awards.
Four women in tech were honored at a ceremony during the ACWConnect Live! virtual event on September 17.
The 2020 LEAD Award winners include:
- Kris Blackmon, Senior Content Director, Informa/Channel Futures
- Kelli McMillan, Founder, Xposure
- Maureen O’Connell, Director of Partner Sales Northeast, Comcast
- Shannon Orr, National Channel Manager, AVANT Communications
The Alliance of Channel Women’s LEAD Award is presented annually to exceptional female leaders in the technology channel. It celebrates women who are courageous, creative, collaborative, connected and confident in advancing channel careers. It also seeks to inspire other channel women to follow their lead.
Alliance of Channel Women Thanks Outstanding Volunteers with 2020 ACT Awards
In addition, the Alliance of Channel Women has honored three of their volunteers in the fourth annual ACT Awards.
The 2020 ACT Award winners include:
- Carolee Cannata, National Channel Development Analyst at TPx Communications and Co-chair of the Sponsorship Committee
- Morgan Granfield, Channel Sales Manager at Digital Realty, and member of the Event Planning and Communications committees
- Bridget Kang, Partner Development Manager at Telarus, and Co-chair of the Membership Committee
ACT Award winners are selected annually by the ACW board of directors based on nominations from ACW committee chairs.