Avaya and RingCentral Inc. announced global expansion and new features for Avaya Cloud Office by RingCentral as customer adoption continues to grow. Now available in 13 countries, Avaya Cloud Office is a UCaaS solution that reduces cost and complexity while empowering workforces to call and connect across any device and work environment.
Nearly 72 percent of businesses have been rethinking how they work and 74 percent of businesses say they are focused more on unified communications since the pandemic, but many organizations still lack a cloud-based unified communications solution that can meet the needs for people working across multiple locations and devices.
Avaya Cloud Office continues to add new features and functionality in a flexible and reliable package, and additional capabilities announced include:
- Team Connect – Enables users to reach the teams they work with most often in the mobile and desktop app. This capability is a way to launch conversations from the Avaya Cloud Office meetings calendar from either the desktop or mobile, at the touch of a button located beside the calendar entry. Team Connect differentiates Avaya Cloud Office from alternative solutions, with intuitive, one-click accessibility.
- Customizable key layout – Avaya J-Series device users can configure and personalize their phone key layout, a feature for Avaya customers who want to use their existing endpoint devices as they do today. An intuitive graphical user interface makes it easy to create and even easier to use.
- Salesforce Integration – Inbound and outbound calling, as well as call controls, are enabled from inside the Salesforce platform.
- Multi-Account Administration – Centralizes access to multiple accounts, enabling a single login to access and switch between a number of accounts through the account management portal. This makes managing multiple customers easier than ever for partners and agents.
- Conversation Folders – Color-coded conversation folders are used to group and sort important messages for faster retrieval and more control over access to previous conversations