Avnet celebrated the winners of its second-annual Avnet Partner Awards, which were presented at last week’s 2015 Avnet Technology Solutions Partner Summit.
The awards program tracks, measures and rewards Avnet’s U.S. and Canadian partners for their performance in the IT channel with nine awards. Top partners earn incentives and rewards for building stronger relationships with Avnet and growing their businesses. This year’s awards program was specifically geared for partners to showcase their knowledge and skills across eight key IT solutions areas, such as cloud computing, converged infrastructure, and high-growth vertical market areas including financial and government.
Avnet announced Sirius Computer Solutions as the winner of the “Top Performance” award in the U.S., and CDW Canada received this award for Canada. Additional winners included:
- Avnet Cloud Solutions Award – SVA Consulting
- Avnet Converged Solutions Award – AdvizeX
- Avnet Financial Services Award – Evolving Solutions, Inc.
- Avnet Government Solutions Award – World Wide Technology, Inc.
- Avnet Maintenance and Renewal Award – Meridian IT
- Avnet Reference Architecture Award – SwishData Corporation
- Avnet Services Award – CDW
“The Avnet Partner Awards program recognizes and rewards our partners’ successes, as well as their contributions to the channel and Avnet,” said Jeff Bawol, president at Avnet Technology Solutions, Americas. “The efforts of all partner award winners have contributed to the growth of our industry and reinforce Avnet’s commitment to provide our partners with the resources they need to solve their customers’ business challenges, today, and in the future.”