BEC Technologies Inc., a developer and manufacturer of 4G LTE and 5G NR wireless broadband network connectivity solutions, unveiled a new addition of the RidgeWave series of 4G LTE Outdoor routers, the MaxRange 7000 R26. The high-performance solution delivers secure and resilient communication for industrial industries supporting demanding applications in challenging or harsh environments.
The MaxRange 7000 R26 has achieved Tier 1 carrier certification, including FCC Part 96 end-user device authorization for Band 48 OnGo CBRS networks. It is available for oil and gas, utilities, mining, transportation hubs, and other industries that require mission-critical network connectivity.
Operators seeking to accelerate and simplify the deployment of new applications and services over public carrier networks or private networks across licensed spectrum assets and CBRS shared spectrum need to look no further; the MaxRange 7000 R26 is the solution. It integrates Gigabit LTE Category 18 capable of 1.2Gbps DL and 150 Mbps UL peak data rates, FDD & TDD carrier aggregation up to 5CA DL/2CA UL, high gain 4X4 MIMO for increased capacity and extended coverage, and 256 QAM for higher throughput.
Unique to BEC devices are GORE Vents for pressure equalization, humidity and airflow. Accompanied with lighting/ESD Protection and the IP68/UL 50E enclosure ensure protection against dirt, harmful ingress of water, humidity and extreme temperatures for years of dependable operation.
The MaxRange 7000 R26 operates seamlessly with BECentral, BEC’s cloud management platform, as a complete solution for managing large-scale UE deployments. Administrators will have real-time device management and control, proactive alerts and notifications, data connectivity management, robust analytics and reporting, full lifecycle management, and API extensibility.
Features and benefits of the 7000 R26 include:
- BEC Dual-Pol Dual-Slant 4X4 MIMO Adaptive Antenna Technology
- LTE Category 18 with support for Global LTE FDD and TDD bands
- IP68 / UL 50E SurTec Treated Die-Cast Alloy Enclosure for harsh environments
- Advanced Networking – Bridge, Router, Dynamic Routing, VPN, QoS
- Precise alignment achievable with multi-angle, multi-position mounting brackets
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) for flexible location installation and power
- BECentral BEC’s Cloud management platform for extending network visibility and control of devices remotely
More information and to review details, go here: https://bectechnologies.net/devices/7000R26/