BEC Technologies Inc., a developer and manufacturer of 4G LTE and 5G wireless broadband network connectivity solutions, announced the registered RidgeWave 7000 R24 has achieved AT&T certification. The high-performance gigabit-LTE outdoor router is deployed by internet providers delivering high speed fixed wireless internet in rural America.
In today’s digital world, having a fast and reliable internet connection is essential for just about everything. Those who live in rural areas, however, often find it difficult to access high-speed internet because there aren’t many viable options. As large telecommunications carriers expand coverage to rural areas and small markets, local internet providers are taking advantage of this opportunity by offering blazing fast 4G LTE internet to homes and small businesses.
Carrier certification from AT&T guarantees that your device will be able to take full advantage of the network, with no problems or adverse effects. Service providers will be able to deploy their RidgeWave 7000 R24 nationwide with approved high-data cap or unlimited plans without any of the stress that comes from non-certified devices.
The RidgeWav® 7000 R24 is a high-performance fixed wireless solution designed for rural applications. It offers Gigabit-LTE speeds of up to 1.2 Gbps down and 150 Mbps up, carrier aggregation up to 5CA downlink, high gain 4X4 MIMO for increased capacity and extended coverage, and 256 QAM for higher throughput.
The 7000 R24 is the perfect choice for those who want a dependable and long-lasting product. It features GORE Protective vents to equalize pressure, humidity, and airflow, lighting/ESD Protection, and IP68 compliant enclosure to protect against dirt and harmful water ingress.
Features and Benefits of the 7000:
- BEC Dual-Pol Dual-Slant 4X4 MIMO Adaptive Antenna Technology
- LTE Category 18 with support for Global LTE FDD and TDD bands
- IP68 / UL 50E SurTec Treated Die-Cast Alloy Enclosure for harsh weather conditions
- Advanced Networking: Bridge, Router, Dynamic Routing, VPN Termination, QoS
- Precise alignment achievable with multi-angle, multi-position mounting brackets
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) for flexible location installation and power
- BECentral® BEC’s Cloud-Based device management for zero-touch provisioning, extended network visibility, and control of devices remotely
For More Information
- Review Technical Details: https://bectechnologies.net/devices/7000/