BEC Technologies has added a 4G/LTE-A industrial modem (MX-100U) to its MX-Connect Machine-to-Machine (M2M) product series.
The ultra-compact industrial-grade MX-100U brings secure and robust wireless data connectivity for a myriad of M2M applications such as industrial IoT, digital signage, public safety, smart energy, embedded systems and OEM design.
The modem is built for internet of things (IoT) and M2M applications that require secure, always-on LTE connectivity. The MX-100U is a CAT 6 device supporting LTE Advanced and Carrier Aggregation with dual SIM slots, active GPS, external antennas and a USB 3.0 interface.
The lightweight yet hardened design also has an IP-50 rating for protection against harmful dust particles.
“The BEC MX-100U is the perfect balance of performance, ruggedness, reliability, price and secure wireless connectivity for business-critical operations,” the company said.
Other MX-100U Product Highlights Include:
- LTE Advanced (Carrier Aggregation) supporting up to 300Mbps downlink speeds
- Optional model supporting FirstNet B14
- Dual SIM for multi-carrier functionality
- Enables Dual Modem/failover capability on select BEC Routers
- USB 3.0 Connection for the physical interface and power
- External SMA antenna ports for superior range and coverage
- Active GPS for real-time tracking and location monitoring
- IP-50 Hardened enclosure, industrial-grade components
- Ultra-Compact and lightweight design for simplified deployments and discretely mounting virtually anywhere
- Approved for operation of major carrier networks