Bocada, a backup monitoring and reporting automation company, released a new version of Bocada, which has features that empower MSPs to monitor end customer backup operations to meet SLA goals while automating operations throughout its backup-as-a-service (BaaS) offerings.
New and updated features include:
- Remote Data Collection. MSPs can aggregate end-customer backup performance data securely within the Bocada monitoring platform through secure API connections. This supports simplified customer onboarding and automates data collector updates within distributed network topologies, while more easily meeting customer security requirements.
- Automated Customer Segmentation & Tagging. Bocada automates the tagging of distinct customer assets as customers are onboarded. This removes the need for manual tagging while automatically aggregating all relevant customer assets into customer-specific performance and compliance reports.
- Cross-Customer Unprotected Asset Identification. Through its native integrations with customers’ asset inventory solutions, Bocada identifies unprotected assets. MSP teams receive reconciled lists to identify assets that do not have backups or are not part of backup policy groups.
- White Labeling. MSPs can customize the Bocada platform, reports and email distributions with their logos for a branded end-customer experience.
- Email Blocs. BaaS operators can insert dynamic modules or “email blocs” within templated report distributions. This allows senders to leverage a single report configuration to automatically distribute customer-specific data directly to many different customers and stakeholders.
These additional capabilities build on Bocada’s robust backup monitoring feature set — native integration with more than 40 enterprise backup, cloud and storage solutions, highly customizable report templates, alert triggers, unprotected asset discovery, and ticketing — to automate and optimize MSP BaaS workflows.
More information is available at www.bocada.com