The Versa Cloud IP Platform integrates Layer 3 to Layer 7 networking and multiple layers of security in software for SD-WAN and SD-Branch deployments. Its Versa Analytics engine collects data across the SD-WAN to provide visibility into application performance and enables real-time and historical insights for management and prediction.
Network Operations and Analytics software from CA Technologies, available via channel partners, includes CA Performance Management, CA Spectrum and CA Virtual Network Assurance, which provide for fault and performance management of traditional and SDN architectures and continued use of standard network operating procedures.
Features of the integration enable users to:
- Have a unified, single-pane-of-glass view of all their vendors and applications across their network infrastructure, including the Versa Cloud IP Platform and its portal.
- Utilize CA’s expertise in operational user interface and workflows for layered networks with SD-WAN.
- Analyze and correlate the performance of Versa SD-WAN for optimizing application performance within the CA-based monitoring and management platform.
- Detect, isolate and address problems in real-time across the entire enterprise network for faster triage.
- Expand their overall visibility, analytics and SLA management to include Versa routing, security and SD-WAN capabilities.
- Tie all of this into CA’s open back-end analytics platform that combines network, infrastructure and application performance data to deliver root cause and operational insights into the effect on the digital experience.
“IT organizations today are struggling to effectively manage their networks to address digital transformation and the ongoing move to cloud IT,” said Kumar Mehta, founder and chief development officer at Versa Networks. “Versa’s partnership with CA Technologies provides visibility into the entire network infrastructure, enabling IT organizations to manage their networks more effectively to meet business objectives.”
“As more organizations move workloads into the cloud, SD-WAN is becoming a dominant networking technology,” added Ali Siddiqui, general manager, Agile Operations, CA Technologies. “The integration of Versa Networks’ high-performance SD-WAN architecture into our next-generation network performance management solutions along with our backend analytics tying infrastructure to application experience; extends the benefits of SD-WAN while ensuring the customer experience in the digital age.”