The Channel Fusion Expo & Conference today announces its Executive Advisory Group, a team of industry professionals that will assist event organizers in defining the direction of its telecom/cloud channel event, as well as create a strategy to understand better the needs of resellers, MSP’s, master agents, sales partners, VAR’s and other industry professionals.
Channel Fusion’s inaugural event, Feb. 8-10, at the Charlotte (N.C.) Convention Center, is managed by MCI USA in conjunction with Convey Services. The expo is the hybrid evolution of the all-virtual Cloud Conventions events, bringing together telecom, cloud, IT services and hardware technology professionals.
Comprising the Executive Advisory Group are:
- Curt Allen, Strategic Advisor to Bluewave Technology Group, and Managing Partner of EagleTEQ Advisors
- Amy Bailey, former Senior Vice President of Marketing, Telarus
- Ken Bisnoff, SVP and Channel Chief for the Americas Division of GTT Communications
- Karin Fields, former CEO of Microcorp and VP Advisor Ambassador for AppSmart
- Eric Kohl, VP Advanced Solutions, Security and Networking at Ingram Micro
- Mike Schmidtmann, Peer Group Facilitator and Business Coach, Trans4mers
- Marcie Stout, Senior Manager, UCC and Security Renewal Services at TD SYNNEX
“The strength and experience of our advisory group will help establish Channel Fusion as a driving force in the telecom/cloud business community,” said Jim Forlenza, Senior Vice President, MCI USA. “Collectively our advisors represent the driving leadership in the channel, bringing together decades of experience across all disciplines, from wireless and cloud services to SaaS and hardware solutions.”
Convey Services CEO Carolyn Bradfield added, “Channel Fusion will help professionals find new ways to serve customer needs, form better partnerships and alliances, and grow their business. Individual engagement is key, with unique participation experiences, including a smart meetings and matchmaking program designed to bring buyers and sellers together. We can connect professionals who share the same challenges and help them explore new opportunities.”
Channel Fusion Expo & Conference uncovers disruptive technologies and identifies threats, brings together buyers and sellers to explore new ways to add customers and increase revenue, and creates meaningful partnerships across a broader technology marketplace.