Cloud Girls, in collaboration with the Alliance of Channel Women, has announced that the fifth annual Cloud Girls Rising Awards will be presented March 11 at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo in Las Vegas.
The Cloud Girl Rising Awards will be given to women in two different categories—Trailblazer and Rising Star—who have demonstrated innovation, solution-orientation and thought leadership in the cloud space in 2019. These women are moving the cloud conversation forward. They go above and beyond every day to make a significant and lasting impact on their companies, clients and professional communities.
2017 Cloud Girls Trailblazer winner Tina Gravel, Senior Vice President of AppGate, will present the Cloud Girls Rising Awards at 3:25 p.m., Wednesday, March 11 at The Channel Partners Theater, which is located on Level 2, Hall C-D, booth 457 at the Sands Expo Convention Center.
The winners will receive a trophy along with announcements on the Channel Partners and Cloud Girls websites, an award logo for their websites and email signatures, and a one-year complimentary membership in Cloud Girls.
Previous winners of the Cloud Girls Rising Awards include:
- 2019 Trailblazer Lorraine Bassett, Principal Global Business Development, IoT (Cloud), Amazon Web Services
- 2019 Trailblazer Cristina Martin-Greysman, Partner Strategist, Amazon Web Services
- 2019 Rising Star Alexa Sorice, Account Executive, TierPoint
- 2019 Rising Star Melanie Sunahara, National Channel Director, TierPoint
- 2018 Trailblazer Lisa Del Real, AVP Global Channel Programs & Operations at RingCentral
- 2018 Rising Star Jeanine Sicinski, Partner Experience Manager at RapidScale
- 2017 Trailblazer Tina Gravel, Senior Vice President of AppGate
- 2017 Trailblazer Dina Moskowitz, Founder and CEO of SaaSMAX
- 2017 Rising Star Tatiana Sebby, Enterprise Account Executive for 8×8
- 2016 Trailblazer Janet Schijns, CEO of JS Group
- 2016 Rising Star Samantha Ciaccia, Senior Marketing Project Manager at Datto