More than 145,000 IT professionals who have attained more than one CompTIA certification were notified that they’ve earned a CompTIA Stackable Certification, recognizing their expertise and commitment to continuous professional development and growth.
“The technology professionals who’ve earned CompTIA Stackable Certifications have done so by passing rigorous exams developed by the industry to validate the technical and business skills that are in the highest demand in today’s economy,” said Todd Thibodeaux, president and CEO, CompTIA.
“More so than any other certifying body, CompTIA makes extensive use of performance-based questions and simulations in its exams,” said James Stanger, CompTIA’s chief technology evangelist. “These simulations accurately reflect the real-world scenarios IT pros face daily, requiring test-takers to demonstrate skills in networking, cybersecurity and other areas under the pressure of a timed test.”
CompTIA certified IT professionals are eligible for a variety of stackable certifications. For example:
- CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network+ = CompTIA IT Operations Specialist
- CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Linux+ = CompTIA Systems Support Specialist
- CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Server+ = CompTIA Network Infrastructure Professional
- CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Cloud+ = CompTIA Cloud Administration Professional
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Security+ = CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Associate
- CompTIA Security + and CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst = CompTIA Security Analytics Specialist
- CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst and CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner = CompTIA Security Analytics Expert
CompTIA Stackable Certifications require active CE certifications. Holders of “good-for-life” certifications may earn stackable certifications by re-certifying and validating that their skills are up to date.