CyberRes, a Micro Focus line of business, launched the CyberRes Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) Program. The program couples CyberRes’ cybersecurity products and services with flexible deployment and licensing options for MSSP partners.
The CyberRes MSSP Program features access to all four of its outcome-based cybersecurity product lines:
- ArcSight for security operations
- Fortify for application security
- NetIQ for identity and access management
- Voltage for data privacy and protection
MSSPs in the program also receive benefits from collaboration opportunities and the program’s partner portal.
“A managed service security provider must be equipped with the best cybersecurity resources possible when facing a myriad of threats and challenges as they protect dozens, if not hundreds of organizations. The new CyberRes Managed Security Service Provider program enhances our ability to provide the products, services, support and resources necessary for our partners to best address the cybersecurity needs of their customers, while also maintaining an efficient and profitable business,” said Marianne Van der Pluym, VP, Global MSSP Strategy and Sales for CyberRes.
The CyberRes MSSP Program includes these benefits:
- Predictability and Flexibility – Capitalize on purpose-built commercial service models that enable partners to create new revenue streams by monetizing CyberRes Portfolio Software.
- Pay as You Grow – Gain access to a rich portfolio of cyber resilience and cybersecurity solutions from a single vendor in an MSSP offering, with flexible adoption and growth models: on-demand, pay-per-use and hybrid.
- Revenue-Generating Solutions – Sell a broad product portfolio of market-leading software built on service-delivering flexibility.
- Simplicity – Take advantage of an MSSP-friendly framework that makes it easy for existing or new partners to join the program and do business with CyberRes.
- Go-to-Market Partnerships – Utilize collaborative sales and marketing efforts and access to the new partner portal and program benefits, education and enablement materials, marketing support and more.
Detailed information about the new CyberRes MSSP program is available at
For more information, explore CyberRes and its product groups.