Deloitte Digital and Salesforce announced a collaboration to provide organizations around the world with the accelerators and strategies they need to deploy trusted AI for CRM.
Deloitte Digital will offer its AI services, industry experience and deep knowledge of data protection regulations to help organizations implement and scale Salesforce AI Cloud, Salesforce’s suite of open, and business-ready generative AI-powered applications.
Together, Salesforce and Deloitte Digital will help clients harness the power of AI for CRM to deliver tailored customer experiences, supercharge company productivity, and safeguard their data.
Deploying AI for CRM requires a focus on trust and data security. Salesforce research reveals that 73 percent of employees perceive generative AI as introducing new security risks, and almost 60 percent of those intending to use the technology lack knowledge regarding data security measures.
Deloitte’s Trustworthy AI framework highlights six fundamental dimensions for the effective deployment of AI: fairness and impartiality, transparency and explainability, responsibility and accountability, robustness and reliability, privacy preservation, and safety and security.
Deloitte Digital will collaborate with Salesforce to offer clients a set of tools to accelerate their AI for CRM journeys and implement AI in an effective and trustworthy way.
In the collaboration, clients will have access to:
- Strategies Ready to Deploy AI for CRM – Quantitative, research-backed trust framework to prepare clients to deploy AI for CRM in a way that helps them address the security, privacy and compliance requirements of their customers and fosters loyalty and brand equity.
- Industry-Specific AI Use Cases – AI readiness labs at Deloitte Digital Studios, with dedicated industry-specific immersive experiences to explore the potential of generative AI and accelerate the adoption of Salesforce AI Cloud across various sectors, including technology, health care and financial services.
- Upskilling in AI for CRM Success – The Deloitte AI Academy’s commitment to upskill 10,000 professionals across the globe will include training programs to develop and enhance generative AI for CRM skills, fostering the next generation of talent within the Salesforce ecosystem.
Salesforce AI Cloud is built for CRM – supercharging customer experiences and company productivity by bringing together AI, data, analytics, and automation to provide trusted, open, real-time generative AI that is enterprise ready.
AI Cloud will enable:
- Sales reps to auto-generate personalized emails tailored to their customer’s needs, and service teams to auto-generate personalized agent chat replies and case summaries.
- Marketers will be able to auto-generate personalized content to engage customers and prospects across email, mobile, web and advertisin
- Commerce teams will be able to auto-generate insights and recommendations to deliver customized commerce experiences at every step of the buyer’s journey.
- Developers will be able to auto-generate code, predict potential bugs in code, and suggest fixes.