Enter has launched its Remote Peering Service, securing new reseller agreements with several European internet exchanges (IXs).
- Amsterdam Internet Exchange (AMS-IX);
- Deutscher Commercial Internet Exchange (DE-CIX) Frankfurt, Madrid and Palermo;
- Equinix Internet Exchange;
- London Internet Exchange (LINX);
- Milan Internet eXchange (MIX);
- Nautilus Mediterranean eXchange (NAMEX);
- Netnod Internet Exchange;
- Neutral Internet eXchange for the Czech Republic and Slovakia;
- Torino Piamonte Internet Exchange (TOP-IX); and
- Vienna Internet eXchange (VIX).
Enter also has expanded its network in Eastern Europe with the addition of three new Points of Presence (PoPs) in Vienna, Prague and Budapest. The expansion provides customers with enhanced connectivity from its locations in Italy, Spain, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, England, Austria, Czech Republic, the US and Hong Kong, to and throughout key destinations in Eastern Europe. It also offers access to Enter’s Ethernet and internet access services, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), dark fiber, and data center services, as well as Enter Cloud Suite (ECS), the first European, OpenStack-based cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solution. With one connection to Enter, small to mid-size communication service providers can affordably expand their network footprint and reach all of Europe’s leading IXs.
“Enter is among the few European operators offering this magnitude of connectivity and remote peering with leading internet exchanges,” said Milko Ilari, head of International Business & Strategy at Enter. “By joining the reseller ecosystems of the country’s largest IXs, Enter enables customers to quickly expand their networks and gain access to local markets, while reducing transit costs. We’re also excited to partner with fellow local operators and providers to ensure Enter customers have access to the latest communication technology.”