Evocative, a global provider of internet infrastructure, has closed on the acquisition of the majority of INAP’s data centers, including colocation and related network services. The acquisition nets nine data centers and increases Evocative’s employee count by 30 percent.
The asset acquisition of INAP’s data centers strengthens Evocative’s data center portfolio, adding three additional markets to the company’s global network and reinforcing its presence in existing markets. In addition to expanding its data center presence in Dallas, Los Angeles, New Jersey, New York, Silicon Valley and Virginia, the acquisition adds the Atlanta, Boston and Seattle markets to Evocative’s colocation footprint.
The acquisition brings Evocative’s data center presence to:
- 20 carrier-neutral Tier II and Tier III data centers in the United States
- 1,080,000 square feet of data center space with significant expansion space
- 108 MW of available power with an additional 25 percent expansion capability
- More than 500 carriers across the portfolio including direct public cloud on-ramps
- 2,000-plus carrier, content and enterprise clients
The acquisition was funded via an incremental undisclosed equity investment led by Crestline Investors Inc., which has supported Evocative since November 2019. Bank Street Group LLC and Rothschild & Co served as co-lead financial advisors to INAP in connection with this transaction.
To learn more about Evocative’s full suite of digital infrastructure solutions, visit: www.evocative.com.