Globalgig has signed an agreement with AVANT Communications. Moving forward, the company will help empower AVANT’s channel partners to develop next-generation IT technology leveraging its fully-managed global wireless and mobility solutions.
As a global MVNO providing wireless connectivity to more than 200 countries, Globalgig is focused on simplifying communications while delivering cost savings. AVANT channel partners can now incorporate Globalgig services in its offering for business enterprises looking to seamlessly connect widespread offices and employees. Globalgig’s patented Multi-IMSI SIM can establish local wireless access with 400 plus carriers globally, connecting diverse communication technologies and devices securely, without interruption.
“Solving global IT challenges that span cloud, colocation and connectivity means having best-in-class providers that our customers can count on,” said Drew Lydecker, president and co-founder of AVANT. “Globalgig gives our channel partners wireless and mobility capabilities to navigate next generation IT challenges.”
AVANT’s comprehensive and carefully curated portfolio of IT solutions is evolving to meet the dynamic requirements of businesses. The Globalgig relationship means AVANT channel partners can leverage Globalgig for solution for:
- Wireless backup for SD-WAN and business continuity
- IoT/M2M applications for supply chain logistics and sensor-based tracking solutions
- Primary wireless connections for locations inaccessible by wireline services
- Immediate connectivity for temporary events and field offices
- Mobile broadband for global travelers and personal WiFi hotspot devices that enable employees to connect multiple devices to a secured network globally
“AVANT is at the forefront of giving their channel partners the tools to develop sophisticated, next-generation IT solutions,” said Ernest Cunningham, CEO of Globalgig. “Our partnership will deliver go-to-market solutions that offer real-world results for global businesses.”