Grandstream is releasing a video conferencing solution for beta testing by the Grandstream Beta Club.
Grandstream will be accepting applications for the beta test of the product from through November 30.
For this new beta test, the Grandstream Beta Club is looking for dedicated beta testers with extensive, hands-on experience deploying and managing video conferencing systems. A limited number of test units are available and testers are selected based on demonstrated experience in video conferencing hardware and software.
The new addition to its video conferencing solutions adds a smaller profile system that works with many third-party SIP-based cloud conferencing services. It runs on the Android operating system, allowing users to use popular applications such as Skype and Google Hangouts. Other features include:
- Advanced 16 Megapixel CMOS sensor with ePTZ and a wide-angle lens with 90 degree field of view
- Supports up to 4K Ultra HD video resolution with dual-stream, HEVC (H.265) and H.264 video codecs
- 4-microphone array with beam-forming and Grandstream’s unique Noise-Shield technology
- Wide variety of audio codecs including Opus and G.722/G.722.1/G.722.1c wide-band voice codec
- Integrated 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, as well as Miracast for content sharing
- Included Bluetooth/IR based remote control with multi-touch touchpad
- Auxiliary ports include 2 HDMI outputs, 1 HDMI input, 2 USB ports and an SD card slot