immixGroup has added five new cloud computing vendors to its product portfolio over the past three months.
immixGroup acts as a distributor of enterprise products for the public sector and makes these products and others available to the company’s more than 800 channel partners and to government agencies through a variety of federal, state, and local contract vehicles. These include multiple GSA Schedule contracts, NASA SEWP IV, and the Air Force’s NETCENTS-2 contract.
The following cloud computing vendors have been added to the line card:
- ASG Software Solutions (ASG) is a global software provider that develops and sells enterprise mainframe and distributed software solutions used for cloud computing, business service management, performance management, application development, IT asset management, and data management for the preservation and protection of digital assets.
- Automattic is a Web development corporation and the company behind WordPress.com. Automattic ensures there is continuous, centralized, and strategic development of the software available on WordPress.com, offering a stable and secure product that is updated daily through a range of free products combined with a choice of pay for premium features.
- FrontRange is a provider of Hybrid Service Management (ITSM & SaaS IT Service Management) and Client Management software solutions for organizations of all sizes.
- OnWire is a U.S. government and commercial Cloud Service Provider for identity and access management. OnCloud features a robust set of capabilities with a simplified dashboard for administration and self-service.
- Scalr has designed the Cloud Management Platform, a web-based control panel for cloud infrastructure that serves as an interface between end-users and the multiple cloud platforms they use.
“As we’ve continued to invest in our Cloud Computing program, more vendors have seen value in distributing their products to solutions providers, systems integrators, and government agencies through immixGroup,” said Chris Wilkinson, senior director of market development at the distributor. “We’re pleased to add these companies to our growing family of brands in this important category and look forward to helping them accelerate their public sector sales while better serving our channel partners and government customers.”