See who and what made the news at the INCOMPAS Show that took place in Washington, D.C. from April 10-13, 2016. INCOMPAS Show (Spring 2016) – Day 2 Show Daily is now available for online viewing.
Feature stories include:
- Competition Still the Message – Wheeler addresses BDS, Set-top Boxes, 5G and Net Neutrality
- Rebranding a Fitting Change to Industry’s Evolution
- Telecommunications Act Celebrates 20 Years
- HyperCube Rebrands as West Telecom Services
- Call One Implement CDG’s MBS Consumer Billing Solution
- UNITEL Delivers Innovative HR Advisory Services
- UPN Enters Partnership with National Research Corp.
- TeleQuality Encourages Data Centers to Help Protect Healthcare Reformation
- ATLANTIC-ACM Delivers U.S. Long Haul Wholesale Awards
- Midco Extends Fiber Network in Minnesota
- GSA Optimizes VoIP Carrier Billing for 9 Percent Profit Increase
- Ciena Encryption Solution Decreases Breach Risks
- Optelian Selects Jabil Circuit to Deliver Next-Gen Products, Services
- Communications Data Group Joins MEF
- NGN Establishes PoP at Colo Atl’s Downtown Atlanta Facility
- Access One Deploys Equinox Protector Application
- LIT Networks Joins INDATEL Family
- Great Plains Communications Acquires Pinpoint Network
- XKL to Provide Broadband Connectivity Nationwide
- DDoS Attacks Increase; NTT Com Prevails
- ANPI Opens UCaaS Solution to VARs and MSPs
- FTS, Think Big Bring Fiber, Broadband to Kent County
- Inteliquent Unveils Omni Offering for Next-Gen Providers
- Somos Launches Resource to Support Toll-Free Text Market
- Equinix Added to BroadSoft’s Program
- TimelyBill OSS Offers All-Inclusive Pricing
- Thermo Credit Funds Factoring Facility for California Contractor
When thousands of people walk a trade show floor, it is easy to be overlooked. But Beka Business Media’s conference and exhibit dailies help you get noticed. Designed to highlight products, services and demonstrations of exhibitors, Beka Business Media’s show dailies are distributed to inform attendees of who is making news at the show. Product updates, exhibitors’ press releases and company advertisements also help attendees cut through the clutter so they can better focus on the exhibitors that help them fill their needs. Beka Business Media’s dailies are produced by the same expert staff that brings you ChannelVision and InsideOutdoor magazines.
For information on how to get your news and advertisements in any of the Beka Business Media conference and exhibit dailies, contact Berge Kaprelian at 480-503-0770 or firstname.lastname@example.org.