IndependenceIT, a provider of desktops-as-a-service (DaaS), has announced an enhanced partner program for independent software vendors (ISVs), managed service providers (MSPs) and value added resellers (VARs).
These enhancements include the introduction of a two-tier partner ecosystem and professional service/technical support groups to streamline service development and delivery.
IDC estimates the growth of cloud workspaces through 2018 to be $4.7 billion, representing a five-year CAGR of 10.7%.
The new program provides incentives, training, marketing and support to enhance business development. Components of the program include the following for qualified partners:
- A higher value solution with industry-leading workspace automation, deployment flexibility and a customer focused feature set to optimize service delivery.
- Two-tier channel partner ecosystem consisting of Elite Partners who package infrastructure, software and elements of service on top of Cloud Workspace Suite software for their own channels. The second tier includes partners who will sell direct to end-customers, manage their own infrastructure or leverage Elite partners to private label their platforms for service delivery. IndependenceIT will foster collaboration between these tiers to speed service deployments.
- Creation of a Technical Account Management (TAM) team to meet with partners and help with deployments, migrations or elements of onboarding and technical support.
- Dedicated Professional Services and support to facilitate sales engineering and other pre- and post-sales enablement.
- Lower cost and more flexible solutions than incumbents.
- Ability to drive revenue by delivering integrated solutions specific to partner programs.
- Streamline operations by standardizing on one platform across public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Marketing, sales, implementation and customer service/support.
Cloud Workspace Suite software provides the tools to simply and efficiently orchestrate, manage and provision all elements necessary for automated, multi-platform, hypervisor agnostic workspaces, applications and desktops as a service. The current generation software offers rapid deployment across an unlimited number of virtual data centers for any public, hybrid or private cloud deployment. The solution allows service providers to build and manage their own channel, providing wholesale or end-customer focused services or deploy in private cloud environments. The advanced feature set consolidates the logic of remotely managed environments into a single smart management interface, providing simple application and workspace delivery without the resource drain of manual, local management.
“Business needs are changing faster than ever before. IT organizations must become agile in order to meet the demands of business while maintaining the security, integrity, and resilience of services and data,” said Joshua Dinneen, EVP at Corporate IT Solutions. With this in mind, we have been able to develop services and infrastructure to expand or contract as user needs change. Cloud Workspace Suite dovetails well with our business direction, providing an extensive feature set to support our market vision.”
“We are leading the shift away from ‘puzzle piece’ IT workspace alternatives toward more automated and easy to manage solutions,” added Seth Bostock, CEO, IndependenceIT. “Built on a strong technology foundation, our channel-focused business model drives partner success, reduces conflict and encourages collaboration for much faster payback.”