Ingram Micro Inc. has been given the exclusive rights to market, sell and support the portfolio of Arcserve data protection and recovery solutions, including the new Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP) and Arcserve UDP 7000 Appliance.
Inngram Micro will market the solutions to channel partners throughout the U.S. and Canada.
“Arcserve and Ingram Micro have a well-documented history of success and a shared focus on enabling Arcserve partners to be the best at what they do,” said Mike Crest, CEO at Arcserve. “Arcserve is a 100-percent channel model and this exclusive alliance with Ingram Micro’s Advanced Solutions organization will improve our already winning portfolio, increase our speed of business and allow us to expand our reach throughout the North American IT channel. This focused investment and aggressive growth strategy in the region marks a turning point for Arcserve’s business — together with Ingram, we will bring greater business value and world class backing to our channel partners and customers across sales support and pre-sales engineering, marketing and technical enablement.”
In addition to aligning with and supporting Arcserve’s partner program, which includes pre- and post-sales support, deal registration, marketing development funds, demo equipment and sales and engineering accreditations, Ingram Micro will use its award-winning Business Intelligence Center to identify growth opportunities for Arcserve and its channel partners. Additional business resources available from Ingram Micro include:
- Partner programs, sales and marketing resources
- Streamlined licensing and standardized product quoting, ordering and fulfillment through a dedicated Ingram Micro Arcserve Licensing Desk.
- Flexible financing options including credit, leasing and special pricing for Arcserve specific and multi-vendor solutions.
- Field-based technical engineers and market development experts to assist channel partners when it comes to marketing, selling and deploying advanced solutions that include Arcserve technologies.
- Access to Ingram Micro’s best-in-class partner communities including VentureTech Network (VTN), SMB Alliance and Public Sector Elite, as well as market experts specialized in the IT business needs of key verticals including finance, healthcare, legal, public sector and retail.
“Ingram Micro and Arcserve are channel favorites who take great pride in helping their partners be the best,” said Michael Contento, VTN chapter co-president for Canada and CIO of My Blue Umbrella. “This relationship will provide channel partners with the resources and support needed to build a better business and capitalize on the growing service opportunities around data protection and business recovery.”