As businesses look to support long-term flexible work, the ability to implement the right technology is more important than ever. The summit recognized the contribution of LogMeIn’s partners in facilitating that shift to secure flexible work.
LogMeIn’s Partner Summit Awards recognized partners selling products such as Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) platform, GoToConnect and GoToConnect Contact Center, as well as password management tool, LastPass.
The winners were selected based on 2020 sales performance and were awarded to top partners who were able to consistently identify and collaborate with customers who benefitted from the full range of LogMeIn communication and collaboration solutions to enable work from anywhere success.
“At LogMeIn we’ve built a unique portfolio of products, but we know we need great partners to truly be successful and to help our customers embrace this new way of flexible working,” said Bill Wagner, president and CEO, LogMeIn. “
Full List of Winners:
- Top Performer: SHI International Corp.
- Top Master Agent: Telarus
- Top Vertical Specialist: Proton Technologies (Automotive)
- Top GoToConnect Deal: Sandler Partners – Dustin Riedel
- GoToConnect Contact Center Pro: ACS Cloud Partners
- LastPass Sharp Seller: SHI International Corp.
- Top New Partner of the Year: ASAP Software Express
For more information about LogMeIn’s current Partner Program, please visit: www.logmein.com/partners