Malwarebytes, a leader in cyber protection, says it is “revolutionizing endpoint protection for IT-constrained businesses” with EDR Extra Strength, a solution that combines the company’s threat intelligence knowledge with endpoint detection and response (EDR) and AI-driven tools for attack surface reduction.
Even with standard endpoint security deployments, successful attacks are rampant. EDR Extra Strength goes beyond traditional detection and response solutions by combining Malwarebytes’ extensive remediation expertise with simple steps anyone can follow.
For one price, customers receive:
- Vulnerability Assessment to identify known vulnerabilities
- Patch Management to automate the remediation of top-level vulnerabilities
- Endpoint Detection and Response (including Endpoint Protection)
- Alert prioritization which filters, prioritizes and categorizes alerts
- Step-by-step guidance for addressing and resolving critical issues
“Good enough has proven not enough to protect organizations from today’s threat landscape which has become so complex that the majority of alerts generated by traditional EDR solutions are ignored,” said Marcin Kleczynski, co-founder and CEO, Malwarebytes. “We’re revolutionizing the EDR field for IT-constrained businesses by combining our remediation roots that focus on all of today’s sophisticated threats – fileless attacks, zero days and ransomware – with AI-driven tools to reduce an organization’s attack surface while guiding and accelerating response.”
- Attack Surface Reduction – Neutralizes vulnerability risks by identifying weaknesses and deploying the latest patches to harden applications and operating systems.
- AI-powered Prevention – Uses several AI-powered engines to stop threats at every stage of the attack life cycle.
- Alert Prioritization and Streamlined Guidance – Uses threat intelligence to enrich data and identify critical alerts that require immediate attention. Notifies customers with guidance for easy remediation.
- One Agent and One Console – Easy to deploy in minutes for fast protection or to add additional security modules or services, all managed via a single pane of glass.
- Auto-remediation – Malwarebytes’ proprietary Linking Engine technology detects and removes dynamic and related artifacts, changes and process alterations to ensure thorough eradication of malware (and ransomware) to prevent reinfection.
To learn more, visit the EDR Extra Strength landing page at www.malwarebytes.com/business/edr-extra-strength.