Masergy has released the results from its latest market trends report for UCaaS and CCaaS.
The survey found that security and network services are top challenges for enterprises deploying or considering UCaaS and CCaaS technologies, and decision makers prefer bundled solutions that add security features, a software-defined network, and 24/7 performance monitoring.
Key findings from the report include:
- More than 90 percent percent prefer a bundled software-defined network and 24/7 monitoring
- 93 percent say it’s highly important that their UCaaS/CCaaS solutions come bundled with network services in a single, seamless approach
- When considering network services to support UCaaS/CCaaS, 90 percent of respondents rate a fully managed service with 24/7 monitoring and a software-defined network (SD-WAN) as highly important criteria
- 70 percent say security is a challenge and 93 percent want security features and services built-in
- 70 percent find data security challenging with respect to UCaaS and CCaaS deployments
To access the full report, click here.