Megaport Limited, a network as a service (NaaS) provider, announced it has entered into a distribution agreement with Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 102 value-added distributor.
The agreement would make Megaport’s global, private software-defined network (SDN) platform available through ArrowSphere to companies looking to modernize their networks and accelerate digital transformation.
By using Megaport, Arrow customers can enjoy these benefits:
- Improved network performance with reduced jitter and latency.
- Reduced cloud egress costs to cloud on-ramps when compared to internet rates.
- Point-and-click network provisioning to support interconnection between branch locations, data centers, cloud providers and IT services without any hardware requirements.
- Real-time provisioning of virtual network infrastructure and interconnections.
- Secure, private hybrid cloud and multicloud connections to more than 360 service providers, more than 700 enabled data centers as well as 230-plus cloud interconnect points.
Arrow aggregates leading technologies and services to enable its global channel ecosystem. Arrow’s cloud management platform, ArrowSphere, removes complexity in the IT buying process by connecting technologies with thousands of channel partners through an extensive cloud catalog and consumption management capabilities.
With Megaport, businesses can deploy a global, high-availability network in minutes, not months. Megaport’s NaaS platform provides private, scalable, on-demand connectivity to the world’s leading cloud service providers, such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. The company’s solutions enable agile, flexible, high-performance networking for a fraction of the cost of traditional methods.