The company explained how its mission is to provide the latest technology solutions for small to medium-sized businesses. Its core values center around five key pillars: People, community, courage, integrity and performance.
NexusTek also highlighted several differentiating factors:
- Through WOWSA, NexusTek’s employee engagement program, the company helps employees find fulfillment and purpose in the workplace.
- Corporate social responsibility is paramount at NexusTek. Exemplifying an adherence to its core value of community, the company supports a myriad of philanthropic organizations across the country to help less fortunate members of society.
- NexusTek’s Orange County team recently joined forces with Orangewood Foundation to pack over 100 backpacks full of school supplies for the organization’s annual backpack drive. Recently in Nevada, employees from NexusTek’s Las Vegas office teamed up with PENTA Building Group to volunteer at Three-Square Food Bank to package lunch boxes. In addition, NexusTek’s employees, customers and partners came together at NexusTek’s annual client event, at The M Resort in Las Vegas, to pack 54,000 meals at the inspiring Kids Around The World Serve Event.
- In Denver, NexusTek deployed a team from headquarters to participate in the Colorado Apprentice Fair in support of CareerWise Colorado. CareerWise Colorado partners with local businesses to offer three-year apprenticeships to high school students. As part of this unique program, NexusTek is sponsoring two students for apprenticeships that begin Summer 2019.
- NexusTek also supports employees’ philanthropic efforts by matching their donations to charitable organizations. Each year, NexusTek’s community giving programs result in tens of thousands of dollars in contributions.
- Since inception, NexusTek has championed the importance of “giving back” to the community, as evidenced by the thousands of hours personnel spend volunteering. With this public declaration of its new mission and core values, NexusTek conveys its relentless pursuit of both a positive corporate culture for team members and accountability as a socially-responsible community partner.
- Thousands of small and medium-sized businesses depend on NexusTek to manage and optimize their IT and cloud environments for business continuity, productivity, operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness. With an all-encompassing services portfolio, infrastructure, high-touch personal attention and IT consulting expertise, NexusTek delivers true end-to-end, outsourced IT management to organizations nationwide.
- An SSAE 16 SOC II certified company, NexusTek designs problem solving and efficiency-minded IT solutions that bring together storage, virtualization, unified communications and collaboration, data protection and networking technologies from the world’s foremost technology leaders. NexusTek Cloud Services offer the flexibility and control businesses need to be agile, and can address customers’ unique cyber security, business continuity, compliance and auditing requirements in cloud, hybrid or on-premise environments. NexusTek is ranked as a top Managed Services Provider in North America on the MSPmentor 501 List, is a CRN MSP Elite 150 list member and award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner. Unfettered visibility, 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring, management and a true 24 hour staffed helpdesk, coupled with its comprehensive solutions portfolio and more than 22 years’ experience, empower NexusTek to deliver better services to customers, regardless of how their needs change.