nexVortex is doing its part to offer some goodness in the middle of the devastation in Texas and Louisiana from Hurricane Harvey: The company has made available a business continuity service free-of-charge for businesses impacted.
A business may have lost voice service due to a water damaged PBX or their voice lines may be down.
For any partners or businesses interested in this service, here is how it works:
- The service is being provided at NO CHARGE
- It includes a private voicemail box with a customized greeting
- The main business number is forwarded to a voicemail number provided by nexVortex
- Any voicemail left on that number is sent via email (as a .wav file) to the business
- The service can be discontinued at any time
- The business does not have to be a current customer of nexVortex to use the service
Please follow the link below for more details and to register for the service.
For those wanting to help out victims, you can donate $10 to the American Red Cross by texting “Harvey” to 90999. Other verified sources for charitable giving for the relief effort can be found here, and people can visit give.org to review the Better Business Bureau Charity Report to verify that a charity meets bureau standards for accountability. The FTC also recommends checking out charities via the Better Business Bureau’s Wise Giving Alliance, Charity Navigator, Charity Watch or GuideStar.