Nozomi Networks Inc., a leader in OT and IoT security, announced its MSSP Partner Program has added nine new members. In addition to a solid bench of global MSSP Elite Partners, the program has expanded to include MSSP Focus Partners, which are distinguished by service offerings tailored to address regional needs and requirements.
- The globally focused MSSP Elite Partner program has grown to 10 members including new members ABS Consulting Inc., Intelligent Buildings and Telefonica Tech.
- Regionally focused MSSP Focus Partners include CyberCX, Deloitte, Gemina, NRI Secure Technologies, 2TS and TI Safe
“MSSPs are filling a critical role as CISOs look for cost-effective ways to strengthen their security postures across IT and OT while juggling resource limitations and skills gaps,”said Chet Namboodri, Nozomi Networks Senior Vice President of Business Development and Alliances.“Nozomi Networks’ MSSP Program allows us to work with our partners to address a growing requirement to include advanced OT and IoT security solutions and maximize value for our mutual customers.”
Launched in August 2021, Nozomi Networks’ claims its MSSP Partner Program is the industry’s first complete program for OT and IoT managed security services. The program equips participating MSSPs with Nozomi Networks’ OT and IoT cybersecurity solutions, expertise and selling resources.
The program enables MSSPs to generate additional revenue through new lines of business while giving customers the flexibility and value they need when it comes to strengthening their OT and IoT security postures while balancing resource requirements.
Nozomi Networks’ MSSP Program goes beyond basic OT and IoT security integrations to support partners with the resources they need to effectively integrate, sell and support Nozomi Networks’ solutions as part of a full managed services offering for the customer.
- Specialized training and certifications ensure partners are qualified to support customers with deep network visibility, advanced monitoring, and actionable intelligence for the best possible incident response.
- Partners have access to an MSSP framework to develop their industrial security expertise, grow their MSSP practice, expand their portfolio of services, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Partners can incorporate Nozomi Networks’ suite of cloud-based and on premises solutions and manage them on behalf of their customers. Many of Nozomi Networks’ MSSP partners own Vantage licenses to provide private label services through Vantage’s multi-tenant and MSSP-oriented licensing capabilities.
For more information, visit https://www.nozominetworks.com/partners/mssp-elite/