Sage, a leader for cloud business management solutions, announced the availability of Zapier, a workflow automation platform for business, on the Sage Marketplace in Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom and the United States.
The partnership enables small businesses and accountants across all four countries to elevate their work and automate workflows connecting Sage Accounting with 4,000 apps.
In today’s digital-first world, small businesses use an average of 72 different apps to streamline processes, eliminate errors and gain real-time insights on their business performance. These apps help SMBs to leverage technologies that were once only available to large organizations but storing data across multiple apps brings its own challenges. Zapier allows customers to connect the apps they use every day to Sage Accounting, securely transferring data to provide a holistic view of business operations.
Sage’s partnership with Zapier will support small businesses and accountants to spend less time on admin and more time driving value for their customers. Therefore, freeing up time to focus efforts on scaling their business without the need for additional headcount.
Customer benefits in the Sage-Zapier partnership include:
- Flexibility – Sage customers can integrate with 4,000 apps and customize built-in apps to create bespoke automated workflows that support their exact needs.
- Security – Zapier is trusted by millions of customers globally to transfer and sync data securely across apps to get work done, with distributed site reliability engineers and security teams on-call 24/7.
- Compliance – Customers can use software with confidence and peace of mind, as Zapier holds third-party auditor certifications with the AICPA’s SOC for Service Organizations, SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3.
- Time savings – Customers of any size can automate work in minutes and save an average of 10 hours each week on manual tasks that previously took hours to complete.
- Cost effectiveness – On average, customers save an equivalent of $9,000 in time every year by efficiently creating the workflows needed to automate tasks.
To learn more about the apps available on the Sage Marketplace, click here.