Sangoma Technologies has announced Express for Lync, a platform for small and medium businesses to ddeploy Lync 2013 and Skype for Business Editions.
To fully leverage the power of unified communications (UC), hosted and cloud services businesses have frequently faced the challenge of building and maintaining “multi-box” solutions. Express for Lync addresses this, the company said.
Integrated into a platform, Express for Lync includes:
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Hyper V server
- Skype for Business Edition server – optional Lync 2013 image
- On-board Session Border Controller (SBC) for SIP trunking
- On-board PSTN connectivity including ISDN PRI and BRI and analog lines
- Mediation Server
- Edge Server
- Reverse Proxy
- Active Directory and DirSync
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and ADFS Proxy
- Failover support
“Sangoma is committed to bringing the power of UC to all types of businesses and markets,” said Frederic Dickey, vice president of product management, marketing and services. “We’ve made significant investments in research and development, global partnerships, along with certifications in order to deliver Express for Lync.”
Express for Lync also resolves the complexities associated with support of hybrid topologies of Skype for Business and survivable branch solutions. T