SecurityFirst today announced a major reseller partnership with global IT solutions provider, Insight Enterprises.
As part of the agreement, Insight will include DataKeep within its Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions security portfolio, adding a strong data-centric layer of defense for customers guarding information against unapproved access and potential loss.
“Most organizations have years of experience managing network perimeter security controls but are just now recognizing the urgent need for data-centric solutions that include everything from compliance requirements to mitigation of ransomware attacks,” said Jim Varner, CEO and president of SecurityFirst. “This partnership will help worldwide Insight customers quickly protect against growing cyber threats while meeting important regulatory requirements such as GDPR.”
Strong encryption is a key element of data protection, however the real power of data-centric solutions is the ability to manage and monitor the who, what, when, where and how it is accessed, stored and protected.
DataKeep simplifies the entire process by offering:
- Reduced risk: Organizations can reduce risk from internal and external threats, while more easily meeting compliance, protecting their brand and minimizing the financial impact associated with data loss and misuse.
- Cost efficiency: Drop-in software compatibility with identity management, directory services, hardware and software keystores, analytics tools for fast threat detection, backup and restore capability and systems and network management tools.
- Simplified management: Minimizes constraints on time, staff and budgetary resources to help customers protect data as it is created.
- High performance and scalability: Protects critical data while being highly scalable.
- Ultimate Control: Role-based access control, separation of duties, privileged access management and monitoring and logging of all encrypted data for improved auditability.
- Storage optimization: Provides trusted cloud migration for server or VM environments and cloud object storage security for infrequently used data.
- Ransomware Mitigation: Leverages the benefits of native backup and restore with secure cloud Object Store Agent capabilities.
“DataKeep provides an integrated data-centric security solution that doesn’t require a complex combination of hardware and software, which can be costly and difficult to implement and manage. Through DataKeep’s API-driven management console – all aspects of data privacy, protection, access control, threat awareness, backup/restore, trusted cloud use, ransomware mitigation and regulatory compliance can be quickly addressed without impeding day-to-day operations,” added Varner.
Insight helps organizations of all sizes run smarter by providing meaningful outcomes to today’s complex business challenges and transformative solutions for tomorrow’s needs. Now with DataKeep, Insight customers can employ industry standard data encryption using advanced access controls and enterprise key management capabilities.
SecurityFirst is 100 percent channel focused. The company sells DataKeep only through NSPs, VARs, Resellers, Managed Service Provider partners and OEM relationships such as IBM.