Siemplify plans to recruit partners globally, and is currently seeking value-added and large account resellers, systems integrators and consultants. The company plans to triple the amount of channel partners worldwide, while ensuring each partner has ample sales opportunities.
The security automation, orchestration and response (SOAR) market is quickly gaining momentum and is set to become one of the fastest growing categories in cybersecurity over the next few years. According to Gartner, 70 percent of enterprises with a dedicated SOC will include SOAR capabilities by 2021, either through their SIEM solution or a dedicated platform. This is up from less than 5 percent in 2018.
With its ability to address some of the major challenges that security teams face today – alert overload, disparate tools, manual processes and the cybersecurity skills shortage – SOAR is an undeniable solution that leading enterprise security teams and MSSPs rely on to respond to cyber threats.
Siemplify’s channel program highlights include:
- Comprehensive partner enablement – direct training on a broad range of topics to help partners build their SOAR practice and create new revenue generating professional services;
- Deal registration – deeper margins for identifying and driving customer engagement;
- Margin transparency – guaranteed margins even in non-standard pricing engagements;
- Partner portal – an upcoming modern partner portal including deal registration, sales and technical enablement, lead sharing, document access and more; and
- Simplified pricing – An easy-to-understand and more cost-effective pricing model.