SOTI, a provider of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions, has announced the recipients of its annual SOTI Altitude Channel Partner Awards.
SOTI delivers solutions that connect the mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem for businesses globally, providing them the ability to enable and manage the range of mobile and connected IoT endpoints, users, applications, content and more.
The SOTI Altitude Channel Partner Awards celebrate excellence in driving innovation within the enterprise mobility market, as well as recognizing growth in both revenue and customer deployments.
The award winners are:
- Application Development Partner of the Year – CloudSeven
- Distribution Partner of the Year – Penetrate Of Limits
- Global Partner of the Year – Stratix Corporation
- Value Added Reseller of the Year for North America – OCR Canada Ltd
- Value Added Reseller of the Year for Europe – Symec Technologies Ltd
- Value Added Reseller of the Year for APAC – Airtel India
- Value Added Reseller of the Year for MENA – Luna Information Technologies
- Value Added Reseller of the Year for LATAM – WM Wireless & Mobile
- Rising Star Value Added Reseller of the Year – Add.Scan
- OEM Partner of the Year – Zebra Technologies
- Cloud Partner of the Year – E2
- Marketing In Motion Award – Luna Information Technologies
- Market Maker Award – OCR Canada Ltd
“It is inspiring to see the intuitive and forward-thinking approach the SOTI award winners and nominees have taken to expanding the strategic footprint of mobility across all sectors,” said Carl Rodrigues, president and CEO. “SOTI channel partners understand their customers, and they embrace the essence of the connected enterprise – continuously seeking opportunities to enhance connected experiences, business efficiencies, and deliver differentiation that impacts their customers’ bottom line.”